Monday, June 4, 2012

Blistered feet

Well  this morning I thought that it would be a great idea to go out on a 4 mile run. I did 4 miles on saturday (even though I know I said I would take it easy after my last post...oops) and I felt great. I went with my wife, we had a great time, my feet were feeling awesome, no problems whatsoever. Today I got out there and started running, the ground was really wet, so everything was sticking to my feet which is always fun. It really was an awesome run, EXCEPT for the fact that half way through my run I really had to go to the bathroom and there was no where even remotely close to where I was that I could go, aaaaand the blisters I found on the bottom of my feet after I finished... I guess this is all just part of the fun of becoming a barefoot runner. I suppose I will be running in my huarache sandals this week a little more!
The blisters are on my first two toes and the side of my foot, not super easy to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment