Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day #2

Remember how I said that I was going to take it really slow so I don't get hurt?... Well I went out this morning to run just a little bit further than I went yesterday, but I ended up running almost a mile and a half! I was having so much fun. There is nothing quite like running barefoot. The feeling of your feet to the earth makes you feel way more hardcore than you have ever felt before while running. You are no longer the typical heel-slappin thick-soled legs-achin runner, you are a barefoot monster!!

So anyway, "they" say you should take it slower than I took it, but they also say to listen to your body and it will tell you when you are taking it too far and working too hard, and when you can take it to the next level. I am so excited for what is to come!

Also, last night I picked up some Chia Seeds, I decided to make the classic Tarahumara Pinole with some Chia seeds... Check back later today for pictures of what I made with more info on what it is and why I am eating it!


No comments:

Post a Comment