Monday, October 1, 2012

Bear 100

So, does anyone want to see what my new running goal is?

Bear 100

Check back in a few years for the results... No, but in all seriousness, I am going to run this some day. Yes, it will take a lot of training and yes, I am crazy, but I am going to run this. I will log my journey here of course and hopefully provide some good tips/feedback on how to train for ultras.


Just this last weekend my wife and I were up in the mountains on a walk. We came upon an obscene amount of traffic in a random place where there are normally no people. Well, it turns out, it was a checkpoint for the Bear 100 mile endurance race. That is where I became inspired. I don't really know why, but every time I see a race happening, I feel like I need to run it. Who wants to join me?! Yeah yeah you may be thinking, this crazy son of a gun just ran a half marathon and now he thinks he can go and do 100 miles! Well, let's give it a shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment